The APIs tab is used to view all the SDKs and SDK docs that have been generated by your organization, grouped by the different APIs that were used to generate them.
From here you can:
- View details about all SDK and SDK doc generations
- Download copies of the API spec used to generate the SDKs
- Download copies of the SDKs
- Approve and download SDK documentation
To see the builds for an API, select the API name at the top of each API panel. This will show you all the builds for that API, including who built that SDK, the SDK version, the date it was built, and the status of the build.
You can also see what SDK languages were built for that API, with the status of each language. To see this, hover over the JOBS status.
You can sort the builds list by selecting the column headers.
You can view the details of a build by either selecting it from the API builds page, or from the Org APIs page.
If you created a build with SDK docs, you can approve and download the SDK docs from this page.
- To view the docs, select the VIEW DOCS button. You can read more about SDK documentation generation in the SDK documentation guide.
- To approve the docs to be hosted by liblab, select the APPROVE DOCS button. You can read more about documentation approvals in the SDK documentation guide.
- To download a copy of the docs, select the DOWNLOAD DOCS button.
- To download a copy of the API spec that was used to generate this version of the SDK, select the DOWNLOAD SPEC button.
- To download a copy of the SDK, select the DOWNLOAD SDK button from the SDK language you are interested in. This will download a zip file that contains the same SDK output that is in the
outputfolder when you generate an SDK with the CLI.